Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat Emulsion Binder
is produced by chopping glass fiber strands or roving in lengths upon depositing these at random in a horizontal plane, they adhere together in a mat with polyester emulsion binder. CSM is mainly used in glass fiber reinforced plastics(FRP) winding process, such as hand lay-up molding, compression molding, centrifugal casting molding, machine molding and so on. Application:-
- Uniform density, no any other impurity.
- Proper rigidity, Excellent flexibility.
- Good permeability easy for desecration.
- Good techniques excellent processability in molded parts.
- Applying for diversity molding and processing.
- Especially in opened molding and closed molding.
- Good mechanical physics and chemical properties.