Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat Powder Binder
|Thickness||2 to 4 mm|
|Usage/Application||Boat, Bathroom, Automotive Parts, Cooling Towers.|
|GSM Available||100 GSM|
is a non-woven E glass fiber mat, the product manufactured by spreading continuous filament roving of length randomly in combination with the polyester binder in powder form(or another binder in emulsion form).
This product is characterized by a good combination of resin, easy operation, good wet strength retention, good laminate transparency, and low cost.
Can be widely used in automobile accessories, sanitary ware, chemical anticorrosive pipe, cooling tower, storage tank, the ships, the construction component, furniture, and all kinds of glass fiber reinforced plastic(FRP) products.
- Fibers and binder distributed equally, non-hairiness, stains, and other defects debris.
- Resin saturated fast, good review mode, easy to eliminate air bubbles.
- Products with higher mechanical strength, wet strength retention of the high rate of dry.
- High tensile strength, reducing the occurrence of tearing production.
- Laminates smooth surface, good light transmission.
- Uniform thickness, no defects such as stains debris.
- Moderate hardness, easy to completely saturated, fewer bubble products quickly saturated;
- Speed, good technology and good erosion-resistant fiber.
- The mechanical properties with good filling and review mode and applicable to the products of complex shape forming.
- Good mechanical capability.